For release on: 21/7/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- A new checkbox for “Show ‘All Forms’ first” has been added to the Form/Workflow Definition in Administration. This allows the configuration for displaying in “All Forms” view as the default for a module to be done in two places, both in the Modules tab (as previous) as well as in Form/Workflow Definition.
- The “Status” dropdown in “All Forms” view has been improved to combine the statuses for all forms that have the same status name, so for example, if there are 5 forms to which the status of ‘Completed’ is applicable, this will only be shown once instead of 5 times with the form name in brackets.
- Improve performance of record list loading in “All Forms” view.
- Fix issue of inline record creation for a RECORDLINK field not showing correct values for COMBOBOX fields where one COMBOBOX (child) was dependant on the other (parent) for displaying values based on the selection of the parent COMBOBOX.
- The issue of the Excel import creating duplicated values for OPTIONGROUP, MULTISELECTCHECKBOIX and MULTISELECTFIELD field types has been amended.