For release on: 28/7/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- The presentation of the Administration – Licensing screen has been much improved with the contents grouped in separate panels. A scroll bar has been added which appears when the browser screen size is changed.
- Improve the presentation of tables in record notifications ensuring the table headings are left-aligned.
- The QUESTIONNAIRE field types have been removed from the ‘Add field condition’ dropdown for the workflow step visibility conditions since there is a separate option for ‘Add QUESTIONNAIRE condition’.
- Allow filtering of hierarchies in the “All Forms” view so only records with selected hierarchies are displayed.
- When there is more than one Accountable Person appearing at the top of a record, ensure that the names are sorted in alphabetical order.
- Fix to ensure that archived options of a COMBOBOX filter should show in the record list only if they are being used in records. This is applicable if the COMBOBOX field is configured with the lookup types of – (1) From a specified record; (2) From a record matched by a field value or (3) From a record matched by a hierarchy value.
- The “All Forms” view configuration is saved and loaded when the user logs back in. This also applies to the session expiry.
- Ensure that attachments can be deleted from QUESTIONNAIRE fields and the ‘Attachments’ fields of records in the mobile app.
- Fix issue of user being unable to update and save hierarchy values in a linked record when changes to the hierarchy values were made by accessing the linked record from its source (parent).
- When multiple users update a HISTORY field at the same time, ensure the values are correctly stored in the database without loss or duplication of the data.
- In both the “All Forms” view and the record list for individual forms, ensure that “N/A” is shown when there is no “Accountable” (keyword) value applicable for the workflow step.
- Change to ensure that all training records are updated with the correct hierarchy when a change to a hierarchy value is made on a user record.
- Ensure that only non-archived hierarchy field values display in the record list for the hierarchy columns.
- Fix stack overflow error occasionally experienced when loading a record list.
- REST3 – Update swagger documentation for the ‘holdEmail’ parameter of the POST /users endpoint to make it clearer to understand it use.