For release on: 4/8/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Add an ‘Ok’ button to error messages so users are aware that the message needs to be dismissed.
- Changes have been implemented to ensure that the correct date as per the time zone of the user are displayed in the record list and PDF/CSV/Excel exports.
- Dashboard – Preliminary changes have been done to support multiple locales in the Dashboard.
- Hierarchy values now appear in sorted order in the hierarchy fields of the user dialog.
- When a reset password is done for a non-SSO user in an SSO-enabled schema, ensure that the email generated has the standard Viking URL and not the SSO URL.
- The LABEL field has been excluded from the empty export template (i.e. template without records included).
- Changes made to prevent the HISTORY field from being selected in the record list column for a RECORDLINK field.
- Fix to ensure that fields of embedded forms are cleared after submitting.
- When using the option “Lookup value based on hierarchy” in record notifications, ensure that archived records are excluded from hierarchy lookups for target email addresses.