For release on: 25/8/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Optimise the time taken to retrieve the linked record columns in a record.
- Remove the “From a Linked Record” Option from the list of lookup options for the various types of PERSON fields (PERSONFIELD, MULTISELECTPERSONFIELD, TWINCOLUMNSELECTPERSONFIELD and READERS)
- An option to “Ignore user time zone” has been added to the TIMEFIELD in the form editor. When checked, the time is not converted for user’s time zone e.g. 10pm in Melbourne is 10pm in Perth and 10pm in Zagreb.
- When a record is cloned, the population of hierarchy values have been amended to use the configuration set up for the form. If the hierarchy was configured to be left blank or auto populated from the creator, the hierarchies are copied from the original record. If it is configured to be populated from the person chosen in a PERSONFIELD, the hierarchies from the person should be copied over to the newly cloned record.
- Dashboard – The keyword “Date Status changed to Closed” has been made available as a column for table widgets.
- Fix the error which occurs in some cases when the ‘select’ button of a record link field is clicked.