For release on: 1/9/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- A “Hide Save button” option has been added to the workflow steps dialog. When this option is checked the ‘Save’ button is not visible on the record when it is in that workflow step. It has been implemented to prevent users from simply saving the record instead of advancing it to the next workflow step and thus preventing the likelihood of records getting stuck in invalid states and going missing.
- When a RECORDLINK condition for automated advancing of the workflow is configured on the Parent record, ensure that advancing of the workflow is triggered when the linked (Child) record is changed to fulfil the automated advancing requirements.
- Amend issues re deletion of multiple notification badge conditions which were (1) only one of the conditions would be deleted and the others re-appear the next time the form was opened in the form editor, (2) Notification Badge conditions remained attached to a field even when the whole section was removed and (3) only one notification badge condition would be deleted on deletion of a field.
- Fix error thrown when a DOUBLEFIELD condition is added for workflow button visibility.
- Ensure that the values of ‘is blank/is not blank’ persist when selected for workflow step visibility conditions on MULTISELECTFIELD and MULTISELECTPERSONFIELD fields instead of reverting to “contains/does not contain”.