For release on: 8/9/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Ensure that time zone insensitive TIMEFIELDs are displayed correctly in all parts of the system.
- A new field “Open in Edit Mode by default” has been added to the Workflow Steps configuration in the form editor. If checked a record will open in edit mode for that workflow step when opened by a user who has permission to edit the record or in Read mode for user who does not have edit permission for the record.
- Fix error which prevented record links from being added when hierarchy values of the linked record were configured to be populated from the parent record.
- The issue of advanced validation rules set on DATEFIELDs not being applied in in-line record creation has been addressed.
- Fix issue of the record list ignoring the hierarchy access set on a user record.
- Fix typing error in record save validation warning message.
- The issue of a section not collapsing at the first attempt after adding/editing it in the form editor has been corrected.
- Dashboard – Correct issue of the PDF export of the dashboard not handling the different locales.
- Dashboard – Correct issue of the details window not showing any data when the Chinese language locale is used to view the dashboard.