For release on: 13/10/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- The maximum length for passwords has been increased to 40 characters.
- The Phone Number field can now be displayed in the User record list. Sorting and filtering can also be applied to this field.
- When there are more than 50 email recipients in an email notification, this is now shown in the record notification log as separate batches of 50. Email delivery failures will be restricted to the batch of the failure and the retry will operate only on the individual batch of the failed email rather than as a whole. It also shows clearly which recipients received the email and those that did not.
- When a schema is integrated with V4, the external user flag is now sent when an external user is created by sending an invitation in the Viking schema.
- Fix to ensure that record icons have a height set and are being rendered correctly in the record list.
- Optimise loading of Contractor Management records where there is a large number of linked records.
- Fix issue of error thrown when exporting a record to Word.
- Dashboard – Amended so that no message is sent to the Message Queue for updates to records if the associated form is not enabled for the dashboard.