For release on: 20/10/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- New feature added which allows Access Control – Section Access to be configured by selecting person fields (PERSONFIELD, MULTISELECTPERSONFIELD, TWINCOLUMNSELECTPERSONFIELD, READERS) of the form allowing view and/or edit access for a particular workflow step. Any user selected in the person field which has been granted additional viewing or editing permissions will be able to view or edit records of the form.
- Ensure that the “Description” column in the “All Forms” view supports filtering and sorting.
- When the lookup type of a COMBOBOX field is configured as “From a Record matched by a hierarchy value” and there are several lookup records with identical values, ensure that if a COMBOBOX filter is set, records are filtered by option caption not option Id and all records whose selected COMBOBOX value have the same name are returned, not just some of them.
- Correct inconsistent behaviour when a PERSONFIELD is configured to depend on another PERSONFIELD by moving the “Default Value” field above the “Depends on” field in the form editor (as it is based on the default value).
- REST3 – Ensure that forms which exceed 10MB can successfully sync to the mobile app.
- Dashboard – Amendment to ensure that default date formats other than dd/MM/yyyy are supported in the dashboard. Previously other date formats when used (eg. “dd MMM yyyy”) would prevent records from appearing in the details window of column widgets.
- Dashboard – Fix errors occurring in Training Matrix reports under certain conditions.
- Dashboard – Ensure that no archived hierarchy values are appearing in the Training Matrix report.
- Correct issue which prevented records from appearing in the calendar view.
- Ensure that when the default value for a TIMEFIELD is set to ‘Record creation time’ and the Ignore user time zone option is checked, the correct time as per the user’s time zone is written to the database and not the server time.