For release on: 10/11/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- An option “Configure All Forms” has been implemented in Administration – Form/Workflow Definition. This allows a field to be selected and defined in the “All Forms” column. The field header is set as the selected field caption and the field is mapped to that column on the current form. In addition, any fields on any forms within that module which have the same caption as the field can also be mapped to that column. Existing configurations for “All Forms” view are unaffected by this change. The “Show All Forms First” option has been moved and is now available in the “Other” section of the new “Configure All Forms” feature.
- A new option has been added to Administration – Rules Editor which allows all linked parent records of a child record to be updated when the “update parent records” option is selected.
- REST3 – The changes previously implemented to allow section access control to be driven by the selected person/s on a form have been applied to REST3.
- REST3 – Update Swagger documentation to explain the attachment removal feature.
- Correct issue of being unable to filter on a DOUBLEFIELD in the record list when ‘Greater than’ and ‘Less than’ filters were entered.
- The mandatory option has been removed from the REVERSE_RECORDLINK field in the form editor as it is a read-only field.
- The error thrown when switching quickly between modules has been resolved.
- Fix error when uploading an image to a TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRE field using the ‘upload’ button caused if the group the user belonged to was not configured to have access to the “Attachments Section” of the form.