For release on: 24/11/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- An external flag has been implemented for occupations as a way of distinguishing between those that are only applicable to external users. Internal users will be able to see all occupations, but external users will only see those occupations which have the external flag checked.
- REST3 – New endpoint PATCH /records has been implemented which will only update records and not remove anything. This has been introduced to prevent the issue of attachments being removed when updating records with attachments but not including the attributes for files and images in the post request.
- Resolve the issue of being unable to filter by date in an exported Excel file.
- The issue of an error thrown when using the ‘Bulk Edit’ tool for any form containing a DATEFIELD has been resolved.
- Fix issue of incorrect time adjustments of TIMEFIELD for exports to PDF, Excel, CSV, export to Word and PDF output using EMAIL_THIS_BUTTON field.
- Ensure the ‘Successful’ property in the notification log is updated correctly as ‘true’ after successful resend of an email which initially failed to send.