For release on: 1/12/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- The default values for DATEFIELD in the form editor have been amended to be more flexible, so instead of hard-coded values which used to appear the user is now able to select a number and then the time unit (days, weeks, months, years) to which that number should apply.
- If a form has been selected to not display in the Forms drop-down (by checking the option “Do not display in Forms dropdown” in Access Control), it will now also be prevented from appearing in the “All Forms” view as well as being prevented from being mapped in “Configure All Forms”.
- To ensure that attachments are also included when a record is cloned, there have been two new options added to the CLONERECORD field type in the form editor which are “Include attachments” and “Allow users to clone attachments”. If “Include attachments” is checked the attachments will be included every time the record is cloned, otherwise the additional check box “Allow users to clone attachments” is available to allow users to decide if they want attachments to be included or not prior to cloning a record.
- Correct issues experienced when one PERSONFIELD in a form is configured to be dependent on the value of another PERSONFIELD.
- Optimise uploading of images and other attachments to QUESTIONNAIRE fields using the upload button. Ensure that it is not any slower than adding attachments to the ‘Attachments’ section.
- When an automated rule to “update parent records” is configured on a child (linked) record, changes have been made to allow the parent (main) record to update immediately on triggering of the rule in the child (linked) record.