For release on: 8/12/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- The “Accountable Person” keyword field can be configured to either display in the “All Forms” view or not. A new checkbox “Accountable person enabled” has been added to “Other Settings” in “Configure All Forms” in the form editor. If this option is checked, the “Accountable Person” Keyword field will be available as a column in “All Forms” view. If unchecked, it will not be available. However if unchecked and added as a column to the record list of a particular form in the module, it will appear as a field in that form’s record list.
- Implement a way of easily switching between Viking and Odin URLs wherever they are used in the system, eg. email notifications, link keyword column in the record list, the ‘share’ option in a record etc. This is controlled by a new property added to the metadata table in the database.
- Warning messages regarding duplicates are now shown in the notifications step of the user import wizard when a user’s First Name and Last Name match an existing user and the user has no username and no employee Id.
- Fix issue with no audit log entries being recorded for the auto-save step when images were uploaded to a TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRE field.
- Ensure that for reverse record links when the main (parent) form is deleted the links are also removed from the child record.
- Fix error thrown when selecting ‘No’ to include attachments when cloning a record with attachments. Note that this error only occurred in schemas not enabled to store attachments in S3.
- Dashboard – Correct issue of the details window of a widget showing nothing when the Custom Label in “Customise Data Series” was configured with another name.
- Dashboard – The issue of the Gap Analysis report not returning consistent results when run frequently has been resolved.