For release on: 22/12/2022
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- A scheduled job has been implemented to export all users from a schema.
- Implement full-text searching for hierarchy fields (eg. search for “Oil” to return the name “Bayside Oil Terminal”).
- A new checkbox for “Load all records” has been added to the Mobile tab in Administration. If checked, all records for the form will be downloaded to the mobile app instead of the limited number currently downloaded.
- Fix error experienced when attempting to remove a field from a form in the form editor.
- When creating a record link from the parent record and then immediately creating another linked record (grandchild) from the child record caused issues with the parent being unable to be saved. This has been resolved
- Prevent issue of notifications being sent more than once after the initial send failed.
- Ensure that for fields such as COMBOBOX, the options are not displayed for a user with “Basic Administrator” access when the lookup type is anything other than ‘None’.