For release on: 26/1/2023
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Changes have been implemented to configure a MULTISELECTFIELD to be dependent on a COMBOBOX (similar to existing functionality of a COMBOBOX being dependant on another COMBOBOX). In a record, the MULTISELECTFIELD values will be displayed according to the value selected in the COMBOBOX field.
- New fields have been added to the Mobile tab in Administration so that users can specify the synchronization logic on the mobile app. The number of records for the initial sync can be specified with the default being 200. There are also options to load all records, initialise on login or initialise on record list load.
- REST3 – Add support for the recently added ‘Groups exempt from access restriction’ READERS field configuration so it can be made available in the mobile app in a future release.
- Fix issue with scroll bar being stuck in the bottom of a record when the question details are opened in a QUESTIONNAIRE field then closed by selecting another answer.
- Amendment to ensure that a user with Basic Administrator access cannot see options for multi value fields such as COMBOBOX, OPTIONGROUP etc when the lookup type is configured as anything other than “None” in the form editor.
- When creating or updating a record in the mobile app, ensure that the recording of processing times for creation date, last change date and workflow step history is the actual request command process time and not the current mobile time.
- The display of a CHECKBOX field has been amended to display as “True” if checked or “False” if unchecked.
- When scrolling down in a RICHTEXTAREA field to add text, ensure the header of the field does not disappear.
- Dashboard – Fix to ensure that the fiscal date filter does not exclude records of the first day of the fiscal year.