For release on: 2/2/2023
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
Please note there is no release for v2023.05. It has been amalgamated into v2023.06
- Allow PERSONFIELD values for multiple linked records to display in the Record List.
- Improvements have been made to external user notifications allowing specific email content to be added for three different email types – New External User Invitation, Invitation Acceptance and Existing External User.
- Support for PGP has been implemented in the Scheduler for data import jobs.
- Fix issue of image uploaded to a TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRE field not being saved when the caption and question text are the same.
- Amendment to ensure that when a record is created from one of the tabs available in the user record, the selected tab remains open after the record is submitted and the focus does not move to an adjacent tab.
- Improve the display in a record of the Risk Matrix description when “Display Description” is selected in a RISKMATRIX field in the form editor. The caption has been changed to “Description” from “Risk Matrix” and is placed on a new line.
- Fix error thrown when there are linked records with RISKRATING fields which are added to the record list.