For release on: 9/2/2023
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Improvements have been made to allow hierarchies to be configured as mandatory at a form level. In Administration – Hierarches, the “mandatory” checkbox has been replaced with “Mandatory for User Records” (existing functionality) and “Default Mandatory for New Forms”. If this second option is selected, the “Mandatory” hierarchy checkbox will be automatically checked when creating a new form. In the form editor, there is now a “Visible” and “Mandatory” checkbox for each hierarchy type. It is not possible to allow a hierarchy to be mandatory without being visible. However, allowing a hierarchy to be visible without being mandatory is allowed, which means that the hierarchy will be shown on the record and leaving it blank will not prevent the progression of the workflow. If a hierarchy is configured as visible and mandatory, the workflow cannot be progressed for blank hierarchy values.
- Changes have been implemented to add a ‘freeze’ date to the integration export job configuration. Any new fields added to the form after this date will not be exported. Any fields removed after this date will also not be exported.
- Ensure that the “Attachment” section remains visible and usable in both split and full-screen modes at all times and after changing the value of a PERSONFIELD when section access is configured as users selected in the PERSONFIELD to view and edit sections in selected workflow steps.
- When a linked record (child) is added to the main (parent) record, the parent record will also be saved along with the child record to maintain the link.
- Ensure deleted records are not accessible via any URLs.
- Prevent the Groups Exempt From Access Restriction from showing in PERSONFIELD and MULTISELECTPERSONFIELD in the form editor as this is relevant only to the READERS field.
- Dashboard – Improve the error message when an unauthorized user is attempting to delete a tab.
- Dashboard – Implement changes so that widgets can be created for forms with multiple TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRE fields.
- REST3 – Prevent the REST3 API from returning hierarchy logos to optimise the load in memory.
- REST3 – Implement changes in REST3 API to cater for a MULTISELECTFIELD being dependent on a COMBOBOX.