For release on: 16/2/2023
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- When the hierarchy of a user is changed, prevent the update of the training records associated with the user, however if the user is archived the training records will also be archived. This change is schema-specific and can be enabled for clients who require it.
- For PERSONFIELD, MULTISELECTPERSONFIELD and TWINCOLUMNSELECTPERSONFIELD there is a new check box for “Remove archived user values” in the form editor. If this option is checked and if a user selected in these fields is archived, the name of that user will be removed from the relevant fields of the record.
- REST3 – Implement changes so that the form-based mandatory hierarchy configuration recently implemented in the Viking UI can also be made available in the Mobile app.
- Fix issue of RICHTEXTAREA field being editable in read only mode.
- REST3 – Implement changes so that the configuration in the form editor for “Restrict ‘New Record’ button to specific groups” is also applied to the mobile app (this change will be available in the mobile app after the next mobile release).
- REST3 – Changes to optimise loading and syncing times on the mobile app.
- Dashboard – Set the millisecond field to the date range filter as 0 so that correct results are returned when applying the “current fiscal year” date range.
- Correct issue of a “Send To” field in a notification configured to select recipients from a lookup field, continuing to send notifications even after the lookup field is deleted.
- Ensure the TIMEFIELD is sorted correctly in the linked records table.
- Correct issue of Timed and Summary notifications configured in a time zone ahead of Perth being delayed by 24 hours when configured to run in the very early hours of the morning.