For release on: 2/3/2023
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- A new option Enable Advanced has been added to the configuration of the hierarchy section of forms in the form editor. If checked two additional checkboxes for “Enable” and “Use Initial Value” will be available in the hierarchy section of the form. If “Enable” is checked, the hierarchy value can be selected when editing a record. If “Use Initial Value” is checked the rule that has been configured in the Hierarchy Section Properties modal is applied in populating the initial value. These options are checked by default and greyed out when “Visible” is not checked.
- REST3 – Preliminary changes to allow the full company name (instead of the company code) to show in the schema drop down at log in when this has been configured.
- Fix issue of audit log in the form editor not being updated when a section was added to the form by using a template.
- When there are more than one ‘archived’ steps configured in a form, implement a way of determining which the primary workflow step is so that when a user record is archived only those associated records marked with the primary archive step will be archived. Also ensure that the training matrix excludes records in any of the ‘archived’ steps.
- Ensure there are no duplicates when users are exported using integration user export job.