For release on: 13/4/2023
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Allow more flexibility in selection of hierarchy values on individual forms. If the “Enable Advanced” option in the hierarchy section properties is checked, an “Edit” button will be available for the advanced options for each hierarchy type of the form. In addition to the ‘Editable’ and ‘Use Initial Value’ options already provided, there is also “Show all values” which when checked, allows the input of an upper limit value (which are the higher-level hierarchies). Selecting “Show all values” means that all values will be available for selection regardless of the parent value. However, the parent values will be automatically populated based on the selection of the ‘child’ hierarchy. When there is an upper limit the hierarchy values that are ‘children’/’grandchildren’ of the upper limit hierarchy type are shown in the dropdown list.
- Hierarchy types that are set to being visible on a form will now appear as columns in the Scheduled Record Creation tab.
- Add validation of DOUBLEFIELD. Display an error message when an invalid value is entered in this field type.
- Dashboard – Improve the current dashboard behaviour when there is an invalid widget reference in the database. A meaningful error message will be displayed, and this will not prevent the loading and use of the dashboard.
- Fix issue of HTML script appearing in the “Home” page for “My Activities” caused by adding a RICHTEXTAREA field with line breaks and spaces in the Notification Badge configuration.
- Ensure that archived module groups can still be displayed when the “Archived” column is set to “true” in the module group table.
- Ensure that when importing records which are being progressed to a workflow step other than the first workflow step, all mandatory hierarchy fields are validated, and errors are given for missing or invalid hierarchy fields.