For release on: 4/5/2023
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Triggered notifications that are triggered by “Record progressed in the workflow” have been changed to allow two fields for the “Triggering Workflow Step” – Source workflow stepand Destination workflow step in the notification properties. Either or both the source destination workflow steps can be defined, but one of them must be specified. If only a source workflow step is defined then whenever the record progress from that workflow step to any workflow step, an email will be triggered. If only a destination workflow step is defined, then whenever the record from any workflow step to any workflow step, the email will be triggered. If both source and destination are defined, then an email is only triggered when the record progress from the specified source step to the specified destination step.
- Changes have been implemented to allow an external user invitation to be configured for existing external users who already exist in another schema (and have been invited to collaborate on a record in the current schema).
- Ensure that TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRE, NUMERIC_QUESTIONNAIRE AND GRAND_SCORE fields can be added to the Record Link Table Column Editor for a REVERSE_RECORDLINK field.
- When there are duplicated names in a PERSONFILED filter in a record list column and one of the duplicates was selected, the other duplicates were also automatically selected, causing the total number of selections to be incorrect. This has been corrected.
- Validation has been added to prevent multiple recipients from being added to the “Repy To” field in record notifications.
- REST3 – Investigate and optimise the performance of force-syncing of records.