For release on: 11/5/2023
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- To prevent memory consumption issues, images added to a record are now stored as thumbnails. In QUESTIONNAIRE fields images are displayed as thumbnails with a “View Image” option. The full image is displayed when this option is clicked. Images will show in full when records with QUESTIONNAIRE fields having image attachments are exported to PDF or when emailed.
- Dashboard – It is now possible to allow archived hierarchy values to display in the dashboard hierarchy filter by checking the new option to “Show Archived Hierarchies”.
- Record a meaningful message in the audit log of the form editor when either “Ignore Hierarchy Restriction” and/or “Remove archived user values” is selected in the form configuration for PERSONFIELDs, MULTISELECTPERSONFIELDs and TWINCOLUMNSELECTPERSONFIELDs.
- Form specific advanced hierarchy configurations such as “Show all values” and “Show all values – upper limit” will be applied when exporting and importing forms.
- Fix issues of being unable to save a form when a TEXT field is configured with a visibility condition connected to a newly added option for a MULTISELECTCHECKBOX field.
- In the Form Editor -> Record List Tab, ensure that the section for “Default View Sorting Column” is always visible, regardless of the browser width.
- When importing Occupational Competency Requirements from an Excel template containing archived occupations, ensure that appropriate warning messages are given for the archived occupations and new changes are correctly updated.
- REST3 – Optimise return of records enabled for mobile in the API to prevent the request from timing out.