For release on: 18/5/2023
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- When a user is archived, they will be removed from ‘Send To’, ‘Copy To’ and ‘Blind Copy To’ fields of record notifications, if applicable.
- For field types that have lookup field features, prevent the form on which the field is being added from appearing for selection in the Fetch options from – Module/Formdropdown when the lookup type is configured as anything other than “None”. This is applicable to field types of COMBOBOX, MNULTISELECTCHECKBOX, MULTISELECTFIELD, MULTISELECTPERSONFIELD, OPTIONGROUP, PERSONFIELD, READERS, TWINCOLUMNSELECT and TWINCOLUMNSELECTPERSONFIELD.
- Dashboard – For Compared FR Line Charts, use labels of “Previous” and “Current” instead of displaying the years for grouping the data. This provides clearer tool tip information when the time frame is for an extended period.
- REST3 – Internal optimizarion to stop continuous sending of GET /commands when the mobile app is open.
- When a workflow step is being archived for which an automated advancing of workflow rule exists, the user is prompted if the progress rule should also be archived. If “No” is selected, then a warning is given stating that the automated advancing of workflow rule execution will be ignored. When restoring an archived workflow step and at least one related archived progress rule exists, the user is prompted whether the archived rules should be restored as well.
- Prevent error from occurring when a record link field belonging to an archived form is edited.