For release on: 25/5/2023
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- A new type of rule “Update current record” has been added to the Rules Engine. When used it will update the current record being processed.
- Correct issue of Triggered and Summary notifications configured in a time zone ahead of Perth being delayed by 24 hours when configured to run in the very early hours of the morning.
- Provide a meaningful error message when a name update is being processed on records where versioning is enabled in the form and the criteria for versions is dependent on the name (PERSONFIELD).
- Fix issue of training records not displaying correct details when updated from the Training Management tab in the User record.
- When fields are removed from the column table of RECORDLINK and/or REVERSE_RECORDLINK fields, ensure that these fields are also removed from the record list of the form.
- Correct issue of deleted forms appearing in the “Form” dropdown of the dashboard wizard.
- Ensure that images added to QUESTIONNAIRE fields in the web load correctly in the mobile app.