For release on: 8/6/2023
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- The schema selector in Viking will display the schema company names in alphabetical order for multi-schema users. This change has also been applied to the cluster selector.
- Provide a “Restore Occupation Requirement” button in the Training Management tab to allow archived Occupation Requirements to be restored.
- Fix issue of all records being added as links when trying to select one or more records from the record link selector. This occurred when “Show ‘All Forms’ first” was enabled for a form in “Configure All forms”.
- Ensure that records created in the mobile app use the correct (active) hierarchy value in cases when there is an archived and active hierarchy value with the same name.
- REST3 – Ensure that competencies are returned in the API.
- REST3 – Investigate and optimize the performance of force-syncing to prevent time-out.