For release on: 15/6/2023
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- When an invitation is sent to an external user to collaborate on a record, it is now possible to configure the number of days after which a reminder email will be sent if the user has not registered. Configuring a period to continue sending reminders until registration is complete can also be configured.
- GRAND_SCORE fields for Total Score, Max Possible and Percentage are now available to be added as columns and mapped as common fields across multiple forms in “Configure All Forms” tab so that they are available in the “All Forms” view.
- Correct issue of being unable to open files with control characters in the file name from the attachments column in the record list.
- Restrict the global search from searching for the address of embedded images that are inserted into RICHTEXTAREA fields.
- Correct issue of filters not being saved in user views for MULTISELECTCHECKBOX, MULTISELECTFIELD AND TWINCOLUMNSELECTFIELD columns in “All Forms” view.
- Correct issue which prevented email notifications from being sent during Export/Import of records when the “Source” and “Destination” steps were mentioned in notification properties.