For release on: 27/7/2023
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Improvements to ensure that when records containing several links are exported to PDF, the order of the linked records is maintained and matches the Viking UI.
- When adding RECORDLINKs to a form and checking the option to “Set fields on the new record”, it is now possible to populate OPTIONGROUP and COMBOBOX fields on the child form by selecting variables from the parent form. The option to use either literal or field values is available
- When images are deleted from a record, ensure that the images as well as the re-sized images are deleted from S3.
- Ensure dates are synced correct to the database when there is more than one REVERSE_RECORDLINK in a form and the “field to use for date filters” configured for the Dashboard is a date of a reverse record link field.
- Ensure that the “Depends on Competency” field renders correctly in the form editor when the default value for a DATEFIELD is configured as “Another DATEFIELD + Competency renew interval”.
- Dashboard – Minor change to calculation of the threat score for the MTA Threat Table widget.