For release on: 3/8/2023
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
None this week.
- REST3 – The REST3 endpoint GET /files needs to be used with the “rowLimit” and “rowStart” parameters to prevent timeout.
- Fix issue of the audit log skipping a version number when a new version of the record is added via rules engine.
- In Administration -> ‘Rules’ tab correct issue of the user being unable to select ‘Create a new record’ option on the first try.
- Correct issue of the status filter not working correctly in a record list when it has been configured for both RECORDINK and REVERSE_RECORDLINK columns.
- When creating a linked record of a form which has default hierarchy values set, ensure the hierarchy values are displayed correctly.
- Fix to ensure hierarchy type added to the record list configuration in the form editor persists after saving.
- Correct issue which caused an error to be thrown when adding a RISKRATING field condition to a rule.
- When importing records belonging to a form with versioning enabled, prevent errors from appearing when field values configured for the versioning are not being updated.
- Correct issue of “All Forms” view not rendering for some end users on initial log in.
- Fix error thrown when clicking on “Show embedding code” for a form in the form editor.