For release on: 10/8/2023
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- It is now possible to configure any module as the landing page in Viking. However, if the Home Page is enabled, this will override any other settings.
- A new option “Do not display in search results” is now available in Administration -> Form Definition -> Access Control. If checked it will prevent data from records of that form from being returned when using the global search.
- Ensure that large images added to the questions (not answers) of QUESTIONNAIRE fields are synced to the database and are visible on the mobile app.
- Amendment to ensure that rules to update an existing target record configured in Administration -> Rules will always update the latest version of a record when versions are applied to the record.
- Ensure that filtering for blank hierarchy values in records works as expected.
- In Administration – > rules, ensure the Target Module Form dropdown does not show when Update current recordis checked, but displays for all other options.